Most of our business comes from personal recommendation but for those of you who have come to this site via an advertisement or internet search, here are our Top 7 Reasons Why you should instruct us
1. Your enquiry will be answered by an experienced, empathetic expert: You will not be dealt with by an impersonal call centre. The person who takes your call will have first hand experience of administering an estate and will be bereavement trained and sensitive to your needs.
2. We do not have commission paid salespeople. If you request a home visit (which is free and with no obligation) you will be seen by a director of the company; someone who can give a definitive and reliable quotation and who won't be paid one penny extra for taking your instruction.
3. We ask for no money up front (except in the most extreme and justifiable circumstances). The quicker the administration is completed, the sooner we are paid. We also highlight (wherever evidentially known) exactly what the disbursements are likely to be. We pride ourselves on having clearly defined fees with no hidden extras.
4. We are very experienced with a proven track record. We not only employ qualified staff but we utilise state of the art case management software and are the longest running specialist probate adminstration firm in the UK, endorsed by over 1000 independent funeral directors as well as other legal and financial professionals.
5. We only deal with the best professional associates: Having an independent financial services arm in-house adds a new dimension to our existing service. A solicitor can't give you financial advice and an accountant or financial advisor can't give you legal advice; we however can give you both. It has never been more important to protect what you create or inherit. Sound legal and financial advice is a must in today's increasingly complex world. We have discounted professional links with property agents, accountants etc so that we can offer you a true "one stop shopping" experience which ultimately saves you time, money and stress.
6. Full member of The Institute of Professional Willwriters ('IPW'), as members we can assure you of the following:
a) We are qualified by examination to write Wills and associated documents.
b) We carry £2m of Professional Indemnity Insurance cover to protect our clients.
c) We carry £2m of Public Liability insurance cover to protect our clients.
d) We have undergone a Disclosure & Barring Service ('DBS'' formally 'CRB').
e) We undertake regular professional refresher training ('CPD') to update our knowledge and service.
f) We are subject to the IPW's Code of Practice which has been approved by the Trading Standards Institute under its Consumer Codes Approval Scheme.
g) We also comply with The Solicitors Regulation Authority Code of Conduct.
7. Finally, we care. We are passionate and care about protecting and enhancing your inheritance. We won't treat you like just another number. Every case is unique and we train our team to treat you how we would like to be treated ourselves.
We recieved your callback request. Will be contact you soon×