The Probate Bureau Ltd is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you are asked to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website (https://www.probatebureau.com) or at a confirmed appointment, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. The Probate Bureau Ltd may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
We may collect the following information:
• Name, age and job title;
• contact information including full postal address, telephone and email addresses;
• information such as family genealogy, marital status and financial status;
• other information relevant to the administration of an estate or other related legal and financial products and services.
We require this information to comply with current UK legal and financial legislation as well as to understand your needs in order to provide you with a better service as Wills and Probate Solicitors. Here are some legitimate and justifiable reasons for the retention of that information:
• Internal record keeping. We are obliged to keep completed probate files for a minimum of 12 years and extant client files for the life of that client;
• for using information to improve our products and services;
• for the periodic sending of promotional emails about new products and services or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• for the use of your personal information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise and improve the website;
• notwithstanding, your details will never be sold to a third party except in the case of a complete transfer of business ownership.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is safe and secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable electronic, physical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online and in person. You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form in person or on our website, you may click the appropriate box to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
• if you have previously agreed with us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by emailing or by writing to us;
• we will not distribute, lease or sell your personal information to any third party unless we have your permission or are required to do so by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about a third party if we think you might find it interesting or beneficial to you.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please go to our contact page or telephone us directly. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible and we will promptly correct any such information found to be incorrect.
Excellent service, everything went very smoothly. Like to thank Ann and her team.... read more- L. Norman
Good & Reliable service, always kept up to date with what was happening. Value for money.... read more- R.W. Simmons
@IsraeliPM Every follower of Yeshua in Great Britain is with you